Friday, August 17, 2012

pre-raya

 

DSC_2308

shopping raya with friends

 

DSC_2312

@ MNG Mid Valley.

 

DSC_2359

some of make up stuff from Sephora KLCC and MAC for my sista.

 

 

DSC_2364

 

 

DSC_2379

some wedges and etc.. (sound like a lot! =P )

sorry my dear Muezz sebab nanti kamu akan kelihatan pendek.. =D

fyi, dah lama tak pakai wedges since my office didn’t allow shoes in there. (–_-)

 

DSC_2381

and last but not least, duit raya! ok, sy bagi adil-adil semua.

 

Selama hari Raya Aidil Fitri Maaf zahir dan batin semua readers!~

balik kampung hati-hati, bila penat singgah RnR.

Muiezz and me will back home at raya’s nite and we didn’t back to Kuala Berang but both will back to Besut and Bachok which is his hometown at Besut only takes 30minutes to my hometown! =D

 

(n_n)

see ya!~

2 comments: